Proaxis Therapy is proud to announce the Proaxis Running Academy, a great resource for building your best RUN!!
Sign up today for a professional running analysis with local expert and avid runner Kent Kurfman, PT, DPT, OCS, MTC. Kent has been running for 35 years, posted a 2:58 marathon and is a wear tester for New Balance Athletic Shoe Company. Kent will evaluate your running mechanics using state-of-the-art software and make recommendations on everything you need as a runner – from shoes to injury prevention tips to fine tuning your mechanics. Stop injuries at the source or, better yet, before they occur. Improve mechanics and form, and increase speed.
- The academy offers a professional running analysis to improve form and efficiency, prevent injuries and diagnose pain.
- Analysis includes an initial 80-minute one-on-one consultation with running guru, Kent Kurfman.
- Your initial visit is followed by a 40-minute visit where Kent will review the results of your analysis, offer a CD of your running mechanics using state-of-the art software and provide a personalized folder full of information to improve your performance from proper shoes to strength training.
- The analysis will evaluate running mechanics using software called Templo by Contemplas.
- Recommendations are individualized and custom to your specific running techniques and may include advice on training, injury prevention, proper shoes and more.
- Call Proaxis Therapy located at Patewood 2 at 864-454-0952 to schedule an appointment.
Refer your friends.
We offer gift cards and it makes a great gift for any runner whether just starting out or competing in your next marathon.
Cost is $295.
*this is a performance based program that is not covered by insurance